Friday, April 14, 2017

New Home for My Second Year and Beyond

I have so much gratitude for this blog. It helped me get through the worst of my grief. I can't tell you how much I have cherished and appreciated those who have commented and contacted me personally. Thank you.

Having said that, I have decided to follow a dream and I have started a new blog. One that chronicles not just my journey into the second year and beyond but also how I am going to use what I've learned in my grief to chase my dreams. To chase life. This one stays, just as it is. I will be linking to it from my new site for anybody who might need it. I hope it helps somebody who needs validation or to connect to raw emotion.

When you're ready, please come find me in my new place, www.rachelrumbelow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment